WHAT TYPE OF ISSUES CAN INVISALIGN FIX?
Sydney CBD Dentistry – Invisalign provider – Platinum Elite Status
Invisalign can treat a huge range of straightening requirements, ranging from very minor tooth movements to much more complex cases
- Invisalign is the latest technology which straightens misaligned teeth with no speech impediments, much greater comfort than conventional braces and are also virtually invisible.
- Invisalign is a part of orthodontic treatment and is also known as invisible braces. Using their patent plastic and advanced digital technology to make their clear removable retainers.
- Invisalign uses digital models of your teeth and the knowledge of your treating clinicians to devise a safe and effective way to correct poorly aligned teeth. The result is straight teeth, fast, and without braces.
- Invisalign Sydney has made a name for themselves and out performed all the clear aligner braces on the market.
- Invisalign are virtually invisible aligners made of a thermoplastic material, uniquely developed to be used in a series of custom-fitted aligners that will straighten teeth. This discrete technology has been scientifically proven to be as effective as traditional braces while delivering comfort and flexibility to patients.
- Customised – Invisalign aligners are engineered and custom made to fit over your natural teeth. These aligners use the right amount of force necessary to allow teeth to shift into an aesthetic position.
- Removability – There is no need to implement changes in your lifestyle, given that Invisalign aligners can be removed and put back on whenever you feel like eating or having a drink. It is that easy!
- Efficacy – Medically proven to be effective in orthodontic practices worldwide.
- Comfort – Avoid pain and irritation often caused by wires from traditional braces.
How much is Invisalign and what’s the item number for this?
- Express Package: Up to 7 Aligners. $4100
- Lite Package: Up to 14 aligners and 2 sets of refinement aligners for 2 years. $6490
- Moderate Package: Up to 26 aligners and unlimited refinement aligners for 2 years. $7290
- Comprehensive Package: Unlimited aligners within 5 years of treatment time. $7490.
Item number is 825
Yes we offer internal Invisalign Payment Plans. The cost for Invisalign ranges between $4,100 and $7,490.
First appointment is consultation which is $65. This consultation fee will go to your Invisalign payment once you proceed with the treatment.
Second appointment will be taking clinical photos and impressions and is $500. This is non-refundable if patient decides not to proceed with the treatment.
Third appointment will be a review on Clincheck video, it is the simulation of how the teeth will be moving during the Invisalign treatment and the length of treatment time will also be decided at this appointment. A non-refundable deposit of $3,000 is payable at this appointment if you proceed with the treatment, otherwise free if you decided not to proceed with the treatment.
A minimum of $500 at each visit (every 4-6 weeks) is required once you have decided to go through the treatment. If the length of treatment visit is shorter, the higher will be the cost for each visit.
Approximately $1,000 or less but needs consultation with the dentist first.
Yes, we accept American Express, Visa and Mastercard.
No we don’t. Removable Vivera Retainer (TM) from Invisalign is an additional cost of $300 for 3 sets. This is cost price and no added dentist fees applied.
How does it work? Similar to normal braces, the patient’s teeth are moved with slight force and tension from the clear aligners. Depending on each individual’s case, every 2 weeks the patient will need to change to a new set of aligners. The new set of trays will be slightly altered from the last which allows the aligners to slowly move your teeth into the desirable position and ultimately straighten them.
Such technology is not without limitations. There are complicated misalignment of teeth that cannot be treated effectively by Invisalign. In such case, we also provide traditional orthodontics (braces, a treatment options that has been around for many years) with well-trained dentists and orthodontists.
One of the big differences Invisaline has over other competitors is their software. The Clincheck software is able to show the patient the end result with a timelapse of their treatment. At your initial appointment the dentist will either scan your teeth digitally or take an oral mouth impression to be uploaded to Clincheck. This algorithm software shows a 3-dimensional treatment of the whole process as well as to help calculate the right force for every tooth movement. This cuts down the guess and wait time, where the treatment is pre-determine by how long and many sets of aligners are needed for your individual case.
Being removable and clear, it is perfect for adults who are deciding to get orthodontic treatment later in life. Unlike traditional braces where brackets and wire are visible. Invisalign Sydney is virtually invisible braces, hence its name and does not interrupt your daily activities. Saying so a patient must wear the aligners for up to 20 – 22 hours a day for the best result. If parents are worried that their teenager isn’t wearing their trays for a considerable amount of time. Rest assured that there is a blue compliance indicator tray available to track and check on their progress.
So based on how crooked or misalign the patient’s teeth are, Invisaline may or may not be a suitable treatment. Hence it is ideal to consult a dentist who does Invisalign in Sydney to check if you’re an ideal candidate. With so many dental practices in Sydney that provides Invisalign treatment, Sydney CBD Dentistry is an Invisalign platinum provider that is considered expert in Invisalign. For a practice to gain Invisalign platinum providers, the surgery itself must treat over 300 successful cases a year. As a result a surgery with an Invisalign platinum provider means it has more experience in different varieties of orthodontic cases in Invisalign. These advantages will guarantee the success of your treatment with the shortest amount of time.
Remember caring for your Invisalign aligners is also as important as wearing them frequently. To avoid having bad breath or staining your clear trays. Rinse and brush your aligners every time you take out to eat or drink. You should also brush and floss your teeth after eating or drinking to prevent food particles harbouring in your teeth and on your trays. Another tip to keep them fresh, clean and clear is to brush them every night before you sleep and even use the Invisalign cleaning system.
The cost of braces varies depending on the complexity as well as the length of time. Our braces cost starts from $4,500. To give you an accurate costing it would be necessary to have an initial consultation to assess your teeth and your smile.
Consultation fee: $65
Mock up and impression appointment: $500 (non-refundable if patient decides not to proceed with the treatment)
Review Clincheck appointment: Non-refundable deposit of $3,000 is payable at this appointment if proceed, otherwise free if decided not to proceed with the treatment.
Installment min.$500 is payable each appointment (every 4-6 weeks)
WHAT TYPE OF INVISALIGN IS RIGHT FOR ME?
The fastest treatment time of any type of Invisalign which is about 3 to 6 months. Invisalign Express is a new treatment for patients with minor orthodontic issues, such as mild spacing, crowding and orthodontic relapse.
This procedure works the same way as Invisalign Full but for a shorter amount of time with 7 months as projected treatment time. Invisalign Lite treatment is designed for mild to moderate discrepancies such as mild overcrowding, spaces, and alignment issues.
This procedure is designed to help you achieve patient results you want for anterior alignment and aesthetically oriented cases. Invisalign Moderate is for medium corrections which usually takes up to 18 months and 26 aligners.
This treatment allows maximum flexibility and is used to treat a wide range of complex malocclusion such as crowded teeth, gap teeth, and bite problems. Invisalign Comprehensive usually takes up to 36 months & 48 aligners to be completed.
Driving directions from St. Vincent’s Hospital Sydney to Sydney CBD Dentistry takes around 13 minutes. Head southwest on Victoria St and turn right onto Oxford St then turn right at Whitlam Square onto College St. Continue onto Prince Albert Rd and use the right 2 lanes to turn right onto Macquarie St. Turn left onto Hunter St then turn left onto Pitt St where you will find our dentistry on the left side.