New Patient Teeth Cleaning Cost in Sydney
New Patient Teeth Cleaning Cost: No Gap Dental Offer or $189 without health fund – Comprehensive Exam, Teeth Cleaning including X-rays
- No Gap (only health fund rebate is claimed and must have dental cover) 1st Visit comprehensive Examination, Consultation, Teeth Cleaning Sydney
- and X-rays (Panoramic OPG X-ray and Bite Wing X-rays if necessary)
- We also have a 52% discount offer to $189 for the same treatment plan for patients with no health insurance plans.
Returning Patient Teeth Cleaning Cost: $165
*Gap payment dependent on your health fund rebate
- Comprehensive Oral Examination and Consultation (normally $56);
- Comprehensive Scale and Clean (normally $104.50);
- Fluoride treatment (normally $31.50).
Deep Teeth Cleaning Cost:
- This procedure needs consultation first and OHT or dentist will need to do a period chart to see which tooth is infected so they can quote accordingly.
- Cost about $85 per tooth depending on which tooth/gum is infected.
*Conditions apply, and must mention this special when booking your appointment with us; only applies for new patients; must be paid/claimed on the day; must bring private health insurance card on day of appointment (if applicable, and no-gap is for private health fund members); Offer subjects to change or update without notice.
Item #: 011; 037; 022 x 2 or 022 x 4; 114; 121.
It takes around 10 minute drive from Rushcutters Bay Park to Sydney CBD Dentistry. Head southwest on New Beach Rd toward New South Head Rd and use any lane to turn right at the 1st cross street onto New South Head Rd. Keep right to continue on William St and turn right onto Palmer St then left onto Sir John Young Cres. At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit and stay on Sir John Young Cres and continue onto Shakespeare Pl then turn left onto Macquarie St. Finally, turn right onto Hunter St then left onto Pitt St where you will find us on the left side.